Sunday, January 6, 2008

The # 1 Rated Russian Kettlebell Challenge Instructor !



I just wanted to take a moment and say "Thank You !" to everyone that I've worked with and to everyone that has helped me along the way. I truely appreciate the testimonials that were sent in helping to make me the # 1 Ranked Kettlebell Instructor.

Stay tuned for some incredible content and information. 2008 will be our year !

The above photo is taken for HardStlye Magazine.

To download your own copy of HARDSTYLE MAGAZINE Please Click Here:

5 comments:

Jerry Hill said...

Congrat's Jason!

Court Wing said...

Nice, Jason!

Kettlebell Athletics said...

Thanks guys.

Nice work on your end also Court.

The Training Room said...

As usual, the east coasters kicked ass!!!

Congrats Jason!

Pamela MacElree said...

Glad to be able to work with all you guys!

Nice work!